10 Simple and Easy DIY Organizational Tips for Around Your Home
Do you feel like you are constantly on the run with no time to get anything done at home? Are you feeling disorganized? Don’t worry… you’re not alone! Busy families all over Ohio are constantly on the scramble to find extra time for lots of things in their life.
So because you’re so busy, we thought we’d give you some simple, effective, and low-cost organisation tips to help get you back on track.
– Got some extra shower curtain hooks? Use them in the closet to hang accessories like purses and bags.
– Repurpose an old dish-drying rack to use as your child’s art supply center.
– Use an empty tissue box as a way to store used grocery bags.
– Use an upright paper towel holder as a way to hold and store ribbons for gift wrapping. Tape the ends when you are done using them.
– Assign your kids their own colored towel and bath sets. This way, share-aversive kids will feel better and your sorting just got easier.
– Install a shelf above your bathroom door to store extra towels and supplies. It’s also a great way to keep things out of reach for small hands.
– Use empty spice containers to store small knick-knacks like thumb tacks, stamps, pins, and so on.
– Organize and bundle all the cords from electronics with Velcro tape. Goodbye unsightly mess!
– Install a pegboard in the garage so you can hang all of your sporting goods (including bicycles) up, and out of the way.
– Use zipper seal bags to store dinner linens and silverware per occasions. Formal, casual, and kid-friendly sets recommended.
See how easy that was? Now you’re back on track!
Need help with cleaning and organizing your home? We can help. Feel free to contact us for more information on how we can get your started.