10 Simple DIY Organizational Tips for Your Home
Do you feel like you are constantly on the run with no time to get anything done at home? Are you feeling disorganized? Don’t worry… you’re not alone! Busy families all over Ohio are constantly on the scramble to find extra time for lots of things in their life. So since you’re so busy, we thought we’d give you 10 simple DIY organizational tips for your home to get you back on track.
– Do you have extra shower curtain hooks around the house? You can use them in closets to hang accessories like purses and bags.
– You can repurpose old dish-drying racks to use as an art supply center for your children.
– Empty tissue boxes provide excellent storage for used grocery bags.
– Use an upright paper towel holder as a way to hold and store ribbons for gift wrapping and make sure to tape the ends when you are done using them.
– Assign your kids their own colored towel and bath sets. This way, share-aversive kids will feel better and your sorting just got easier.
– Install a shelf above your bathroom door to store extra towels and supplies. This is also a great way to keep things out of reach for small hands.
– Use empty spice containers to store small knick-knacks like thumbtacks, stamps, pins, and so on.
– Organize and bundle all the cords from electronics with Velcro tape. Say goodby to that unsightly mess!
– Install a pegboard in the garage so you can hang all of your sporting goods (including bicycles) up, and out of the way.
– Use zipper seal bags to store dinner linens and silverware for any occasion. Formal, casual, and kid-friendly sets are recommended.
See how easy that was? Now you’re back on track!
Didn’t find what you needed in these simple DIY organizational tips? Need help with cleaning and organizing your home? We can help. Feel free to contact us for more information on how we can get you started.